Complications of Ambulatory Anesthesia - 206
The delivery of anesthesia in any setting is not without risk. This 2 hour presentation will focus on the prevention, identification and management of select peri-anesthetic problems, including rhythm and pressure disorders. Specific patient populations, including those with diabetes, anorexia, obesity, congestive heart failure, and others, will be addressed.
- List the 10 most frequent office emergencies
- Define various levels of hypertension and office management and triage of hypertensive patients
- Discuss significance and management of various arrhythmias as they present during office anesthesia
- Identify and implement appropriate discharge criteria
- Understand the role and clinical use of reversal agents
Disclaimer: Read Full Disclaimer